Scott and I have talked about going to Thailand for years. His sisters family lives there. Mathew and Amy decided this summer to only stay for two more years. Scott and I decided if we were going to go to Thailand we should go while Lily can still fly free. I mentioned our plans to Kristen and Eric and they wanted to go too. I asked my sister in law, Amy, if we could come in October and she was very excited. Many people told us to live the kids and go alone. It would probably have been easier, but we wanted the girls to see where their cousins have grown up.
Friday and Saturday October 12th & 13th
Grandpa Strong took us to the airport at 7:30AM. We had to wait to take off in Phoenix, because there were too many flights coming in to the LAX airport. We already had a short lay over in Phoenix and were worried we might miss our connecting flight. The girls did great on the plane ride to California. Lily slept the whole hour. When we arrived in Los Angeles Scott grabbed Lily and Eric grabbed Katelyn and we ran through the airport to catch our next flight that was in another terminal. Luckily they were expecting us and a few others from the delayed flight and held the plane. Our second flight was 11 hours long. The nice part about this plane was each seat had their own TV. Lily did pretty well. When she got too restless we took her to the back of the plane to walk around. The final flight was only 6 hours. We slept a little and were excited to finally arrive in Thailand. Amy, Mathew, and Eli were there to meet us.
Keep reading about Thailand... I separated the days.
No comments:
Post a Comment