Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chatuchak Weekend Market Friday, October 19th


 There were so many shops to look in. If I had more room in my suitcase (and more money) I would have bought more things.
 I love the vibrant colors of the fabric. Kristen bought a cute scarf.
 This was my favorite store for the girls. I bought these owls for Katelyn's room.
 The girls each got a purse.
 Seeing the Bunker family was so much fun. They just love the girls so much and I am glad we brought them on this trip. Katelyn will remember all the fun she had in Thailand with her Bunker cousins.

We got to see so many places and experience their culture. I know we never would have made it to a lot of these places if Amy hadn't been a great tour guide. She knew all the best places to go during our week vacation.

We are happy that the Bunkers are coming home in two years. We love visiting them in the summer, but it will be nice to have them home for good.


The flight didn't seem too bad going home. During the second plane ride we mostly slept. Traveling is always fun, but we are happy to be getting home. Now we just need to recover from jet lag!!


No comments: