Many of you know I have struggled to get pregnant. After 16 months of frustrations, many doctor appointments, and several times crying to friends. I can final say we are having a baby!! I am 14 weeks along today. It took so long to get pregnant I wanted to wait a while to let everyone know. For the first little while it seemed like a dream. I have had morning sickness at night. Which has been great for teaching. Scott is wonderful and patient on days that I feel awful.
What do you think we are having?? We will know in a few weeks.
11 comments:
Woohoo!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you start to feel better soon - morning sickness is no fun. You are going to be a great mother! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I am very happy for you!
That is soooo awesome! We're so excited for you guys too & hope you have a great pregnancy. Enjoy it all, the whole experience is like nothing else. -Best wishes!
YaY!!! that IS great news! more babies in the family!!!You will be a great mommy :)
Yahoo!!!! So happy for you and Scott!! I am all too familiar with the heartache of wanting to have a baby and not being able to conceive when you had hoped. Thats so great that things have worked out!!! I think you will have a girl but don't ask me why I think that. Hope the "night" sickness doesn't get you too down. Congrats!!!!
congrats, you'll be a great mom! now that i am a working nurse, jared says he wants to talk you into a "job share" with him...hee hee...
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!! I'm so glad I knew before the blog post came out!! I'm guessing a girl!! Dont' know why - maybe because I want one so bad.
The Blake family baby sex theory is based on how quickly you get pregnant. It will be interesting to find out if it is "quickly" from the time you start trying or from the time that everything is ready to get pregnant. If that is the case, it could be a boy or a girl. Go figure!
Congratulations!! We're so excited that we will be in town this summer!
YAHOO! Another cousin!!! Can't wait to meet the whipper snapper! Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment