I feel like our condo is always under construction. This will be our last project for awhile. Scott and I decided to replace the old carpet with laminate flooring. We pulled all the baseboards off yesterday. Okay, let me rephrase that Scott pulled all the baseboards off yesterday. My sister Kristen sanded them all down. Then I painted them!! We worked well together and got done right before it rained. The Floorstore will put in the new floors. We just felt the baseboards needed a fresh coat of paint. I can't wait to have the floors finished and our furniture back in place.
3 comments:
Glad it went well. I wanna see pictures of the flooring when it's all done. I'm sure you'll love it when it's finished.
cheryse!!! I found you! Dave and Briste found our blog last month and today, I found yours!! So fun to see your pictures and read about what you have been up to. Looks like all of you make quite the team!! Hopefully your remodeling will go faster than ours!! We are finally nearly finished and it's been how many years!!?? Give our love to Kristen! XOXOXO
Just looking at your home improvement pictures makes me tired. Good luck! You'll have to post finished pics.
Post a Comment