we did...
Hayley enjoys playing with the toys at the library.
We went to a Red Mountain game to watch Emily cheer. She is captain of the pom team.
Daddy made them mickey mouse pancakes!
We had a ward ice cream social. The girls got certificates for working on their Articles of Faith. It should say "working on" not memorizing." Katelyn has memorized 1-8, 13 and Lily has memorized 1 and 2.
Great Grandpa Strong playing a game on Sunday night.
The girls having fun coloring.
Pool Time!
Katelyn was invited to a birthday party at Sunsplash. This was her first time to go and this is the first slide she tried.
Hayley's favorite says.... "It's not working! It's not working!" when she can't do something herself. The other one is "I need... REALLY bad." For example I need water REALLY bad! I missed you REALLY bad.









No comments:
Post a Comment