Monkey came for moral support!
Monday, June 19, 2017
Lily's ER Visit June 2nd
Lily had had a cough while I was at camp, but it didn't seem too bad. Then Thursday night Lily came into my room struggling for breathe. It sounded like Stridor. This is something Lily has had before. I tried hot steam in the bathroom and then having her head in the freezer for a few minutes. We got out the humidifier and put Lily on the recliner to try to sleep until morning when we could go see the doctor. After 30 minutes she seemed to be getting worse, so I took her to the ER. They got her right in and gave her a breathing treatment. They said it was the right call to come in and not wait. We had to wait 2 hours to make sure the medicine worked and her breathing stayed under control. By the time we got home we were sooo tired! We are grateful for hospitals and modern medicine!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment