Katelyn's school choir sang the National Anthem with other Arizona schools. We had a fun night together. This was her first game to go too! We watched the game for a little while, walk around, watch some more, and then we went off exploring again. Katelyn wanted to stay for the whole game, because there were fireworks afterwards. At 10:30 they were in the 10th inning and people around us were getting more wild. I told her we needed to leave, because I didn't feel comfortable anymore. Luckily we left, because the game didn't end up finishing until midnight! The d-back's lost by one point.
All the choir students walking onto the field.
I saw where they were standing so I rushed around to the section they were in to try to get a picture. It turned out pretty good!
While they were singing I was able to capture Katelyn on the jumbotron.
I sure love this girl!
Here first d-back game!
I let her pick out one treat.
While we were exploring we ran into him. He is #9 the third base coach- Matt Williams
We never found the mascot, so I had to settle for a poster with Baxter!
No comments:
Post a Comment