Sunday, December 13, 2015

So You Think You Can Dance Tour Dec. 12th

Last night I surprised Katelyn with tickets to So You Think You Can Dance. She was sooo excited. We invited her friend Avery and her mom Kathy. It was a fun night for all of us. The FREE tickets included a VIP entrance and we got to watch from a suite.

 The girls entering on the red carpet at the VIP enterance. (Katelyn wanted to bring a purse.)

 Katelyn and Avery in the suite.

 Dance, dance, dance!!

 Katelyn loves to watch So You Think You Can Dance each season (and Lily too! I just knew a 4 year old wouldn't sit still.) I am glad I could surprise her. She told me,"I am soooo excited."

Cheryse, Katelyn, Avery, and Kathy

Kathy was able to get this cool shot from her phone.

Katelyn LOVES Derek from Dancing with the Stars. We found this poster in the hallway when we were looking around. I told her we better take a picture.

No comments: