Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Night 2014

After school I curled the girls hair and got them ready for trick or treating. I didn't have time to keep the curlers in for very long. I am happy I got some cute up close shots at the trunk or treat, because the curls did not hold very long. Our first stop of the night was to Krispy Kreme. Each of the girls got a free doughnut for wearing a costume and then we stopped at the Strong's to show off their costumes. The next stop was to Chipotle for their $3.00 burritos (yummm). Once we got to Kristen's we ate our dinner, took pictures with Cooper and then headed out the door. We went trick or treating down the main street in her subdivision. Once we did that the girls were tired and ready to go.On the way home we stopped by the Bunkers and made caramel apples.






No comments: