Monday, October 28, 2013

Katelyn's first day of Kindergarten 8-7-13

Katelyn was very ready for the school year to begin. I kept debating on putting Katelyn into my school that I taught at for 9 years or the school by our house. I knew all the teachers at Canyon Rim and I knew they would take care of my little kindergartener. In the end we decided it would be easier to have her at Boulder Creek, so she could ride the bus. I knew one of the kindergarten teachers and prayed Katelyn would get her. Once Ms. Valenzuela realized Katelyn would be in kindergarten she made sure to get Katelyn into her class. That made me feel better about her going to a new school. (I taught both of Ms. Valenzuela's girls.)

 Meet the teacher night-Checking her classroom and officially meeting her new teacher, Ms. Valenzuela,


 First day of school!!
On her second day Katelyn rode the bus. She was very excited and never worried about the number of kids or the size of the bus. The bus driver takes good care of her and is very protective of the younger students. She knows all the kids by name.

No comments: