Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Interview with a 5 year old

Lately whenever I ask Katelyn what she wants she tells me, "you decide." Most of the time I am fine with it. It makes life easier for me, but when I want to interview her it was sooo hard to get her to respond. Here is what I finally got out of her....



Now that Katelyn is 5 I wanted to see how her answers have changed in a year. Here you go…..

What's your favorite color?  The rainbow colors, purple, pink, greenish blue

Favorite show? Madagascar 3

Favorite toy?  Olivia books, legos

Favorite thing to do? Play on the playground

Best friends?  Savannah, Carter, Karalee, Emily

What are you most excited about? Starting school

What scares you?  Loud noises

What makes you happy? My family

What's your favorite thing to eat? Cookies, bananas, popcorn

What do you think is gross to eat? Black spots on a banana

Where do you love to go?  school

No comments: