We seemed to be extra busy this month. Here a few pictures to capture our month.
We love Wacky Pack Wednesday at Sonic. Their kids meal is only $2.00!! Lily loves their slushes!
The girls having fun with the Littlest Pet Shop!
Kristen showing off her baby bump at 21 weeks. She is due at the end of August.
I love Katelyn's creativity. She is taking her potato heads on a trip to the farm.
Kennedi's last day with us for a few months. Lily saying goodbye!
I have watched Kennedi since August while her mom teaches. She fit right in with my girls and it has been a fun year.
The girls having a tea party!
I took the two youngest to the store while Katelyn was at dance class. They loved the shopping cart. I loved that they each got their own steering wheel.
We went to Canyon Rim's Cougarnival. I wanted to see my former students and visit with the teachers. Katelyn loved riding the pony and playing in the bounce houses.
The girls helped me wash my car.
Kristen suggested going to Bahama Bucks for a Friday treat. I thought it was a great idea! Yum!!
1 comment:
While I was looking at these pictures i couldn't stop thinking about how pretty and grown up Katelyn is! Wow! Love Lily's slushie. You can tell she loves it, her face is so cute!
Post a Comment