Monday, February 28, 2011

February Fun

She loves wearing her dance outfit everyday!! She will either be a dancer or a mechanic!!
I heard snoring and looked over to see Katelyn sound asleep at 5:30. She must of had a long day.
I got this turtle from one of my students for Valentine's Day and showed Katelyn. That night in bed she said "HER" turtle is so cute. That was the last time I got to hold it.
Do you see the green stuff in her hair? That would be play dough!! At least it was not gum.
Too cute is all I can say!!

3 comments:

Jenny B said...

How about a dancing mechanic?
Katelyn is growing too fast...but she sure is so so cute! Love her shades in the last pic.

Sarah said...

She is adorable!

steve and aida said...

Oh man! She really is cute. I am excited that you will have two cute girls!