Sunday, January 16, 2011

Too Big!!

Over Winter Break I had several things I wanted to accomplish. The first one was to get Katelyn potty trained. She had a few accidents but by the time I went back to work she was in underwear all day. I decided not to show her running around in her underwear.

The next thing we needed to do was cut the binki. Katelyn only uses it when she sleeps, but we felt it was time to say good bye. Every other night I would cut it a little bit and told her by end of the week she would only be holding it. We say that the binki is "broken". There were several nights of crying, but we survived.

The next thing we needed to do was get her in a toddler bed. We (okay Scott) put together the bed on Friday. She was so excited!!
This was Katelyn when I checked on her in the morning. She slept soundly through the night. Last night she was crying and I went to check on her. The poor thing had fallen out of the bed. The rail is nice, but she likes to move around a lot. She ended up on the other side of the bed. I put a pillow down in case she fell out again, but she stayed in bed the rest of the night.

No comments: