Sunday, February 14, 2010

Train Park February 13th

Kristen and I took Katelyn to the train park yesterday in Scottsdale. I have a friend who takes her son there all the time. The parking was crazy, because there were so many birthdays. Once we found a parking spot it went smoother. I pictured us having a picnic under a tree and relaxing. Katelyn had other ideas and couldn't sit still long enough to eat. She saw a grassy field and wanted to run and play. Kristen and I took turns eating and the other chased Katelyn.

We stopped by Quicktrip to get a cream slush. I don't think I am getting my drink back.

On the train ride!!They had a playground that looked like a western town. She loved climbing through everything.

Can I just say cute, cute, cute!!!Katelyn enjoyed the train ride. The carousal on the other hand was not fun for her. She wanted off the horse about a minute after it started.

3 comments:

steve and aida said...

What kind of carseat does Katelyn use now??? Does it do rear-facing? Wes is almost too big for his infant carrier and I am trying to find a good seat for a good price.

james n mary said...

awww i had to check out your blog after you told me you took her there! the weekends are MADNESS. it's just as crazy as when I try to go to LeeLee's on the week or weekend of Chinese New year! aaahhh! I'm glad she had fun - Fox loves it there. we go once or twice a month - minimum. hhahhaha

MoMmY k:-) said...

yeah, I wouldnt have given you the drink back either! LOL, she is getting so big!