My sister Kristen is engaged!! Eric did a little scavenger hunt by her house and had roses and the ring at the end of the hunt. I got the whole thing on video!! They make a cute couple.
YAY!!! I knew that it was coming- but I am so excited to hear about the actual event!!! Please give her my love!! I hope that I will see her Sunday- Eric's ward is in my building! So exciting!!!
Wooo-hooo!! Oh my gosh, I didn't know she was dating anyone. I'm so excited for her!! Tell her I said congratulations!! I'd love to see the video. When is the big day?
7 comments:
It is so great to hear that Kristen is engaged. Please give her my congratulations.
That is wonderful news! Do we get to see the video too!
hooray!
YAY!!! I knew that it was coming- but I am so excited to hear about the actual event!!! Please give her my love!! I hope that I will see her Sunday- Eric's ward is in my building! So exciting!!!
Wooo-hooo!! Oh my gosh, I didn't know she was dating anyone. I'm so excited for her!! Tell her I said congratulations!! I'd love to see the video. When is the big day?
The wedding is planned for May 15th.
Kristen ~ I am very happy for you! Have fun planning everything! He's a cutie.
Post a Comment