Monday, September 7, 2009

What Are You Doing Katelyn?



Katelyn has found two new ways to stay busy. Unrolling the toilet paper off the roller and pulling wipes out of the box. I went into her room thinking she was playing in a basket and there was half the container of wipes on the floor. Oh Joy!!

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Uh oh! Is she going to be a mischevious one? Niki was like that - got into EVERYTHING. Hey, how did you hang your quilt on the wall? I can't find anything to hang Jake's up with.

Melissa said...

Oh funny-I can't wait for those fun stages:) But seriously, she is so fun and cute! I can't wait until I have a little girl she can play with at family events-

Fuller's said...

Looks like trouble! Thanks for posting pics from the birthday party. Looks like we missed out on a fun time. Miss you all!

james n mary said...

diaper wipes are like - "Ha! here's money thrown all over the floor!!!" Fox did/still does that!!! i feel a little better that we're not the only ones! her room looks WAY cute by the way.

and thank you about schools! it's SUPER DUPER nerve racking. sure it's hard for us and super stressful! it's almost $100 per application - and going back to the money being thrown all over...we don't carry that kind of money around liberally! we'll talk about it more when we see each other :-)