Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fear Factor





Our school has been raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. One of my students is a cancer survivor. One way we earn money is to hold a Teacher Fear Factor. Teachers sign up to perform a task. Buckets with our names are put out. The kids can donate money into your container. The teacher with the most money for each event gets to perform the task. Can you tell I won? Kim and I won the MAKE OVER YOUR TEACHER challenge. 10 of my kids were allowed to come up and put makeup on me and do my hair. I am thinking this could be my new look. What do you think?? My neighbor teacher had to eat a cricket!!! I am glad that wasn't me.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Love it!! Glad you didn't have to eat the cricket. :0). Love the pics of katelyn!! Miss you guys!!

MoMmY k:-) said...

I totally think that could be your new look,you would always have your classes attention! LOL, and that pic without the new look, I can see your Dad in you more than before...

james n mary said...

oooh you changed your blog background!!! i like it.

makeovers huh...PASS! no offense to your kids...lolz!

Amanda said...

did anyone take a pic of jared eating the cricket?

james n mary said...

it was the only april fools/scrambled april day thing i could think of at the last minute since i forgot about it...it's funny, when i don't really have anywhere i need to be (like work) days don't really mean much to me anymore - lol.

i was looking at photos of fox from when he was three/six months and felt like crying. that is NOT my baby! where did my time go to?! i figured you'd understand :)