My sister got me the Magic Bullet for Christmas. It is the perfect thing to use to make baby food. We decided to have carrots be Katelyn's first vegetable. To our surprise she loved them!! She ate the carrots better then the rice cereal. Sweet potatoes will be our next adventure! Yummm!!!
5 comments:
hey, I got a magic bullet too! I'm loving mine!
they dont have the bullet in a 220 volt:-)at least I don't think they do:-) I'll have to try that when I get back to the states...it looks cool though! have fun with the mush:-)
Wow time flies, You guys look like you are enjoying life. The baby food at the store is so expensive so I started doing the same thing.
Such a cute baby! I love the cool things that they have to help making baby food easier. She sure is a cute baby and we can't wait to see her in person!
I am a total sucker for info-mercials and so after watching the one for the magic bullet a few years ago I just had to have one. After some amount of persuasion Melanie finally saw the light and we got one too! It's a lot of fun, although I must admit we haven't tried carrots yet! Glad to see y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment