Sunday, June 8, 2008

Growing Baby Girl



At my last doctors visit they measured my stomach and said I was measuring small. They wanted me to schedule an ultrasound for them to look things over. Wednesday (the 4th) we headed to the doctors office for the ultrasound. Apparently I carry her well because she is in the 89 percentile weighing 5 lbs 13 oz. She is growing just fine. As of today I have 6 weeks to go, so it looks like she will be a nice size.

3 comments:

The Weights said...

Sounds like she is growing quite well!!! With 6 weeks left, she could be quite big!

Loved the cute picture of you, and then her ultrasound! It was so fun to see you at your shower!!

james n mary said...

OMG that means you are due...NOW!!! I can't wait to see you again and meet the new baby :)

Queen said...

Hey Scott,
Things look like they are going well for you and your family. The ultra-sound looks so clear. Congrats! It was great being in the YM/YW program with y'all.