
On Friday the 7th Scott and I headed to the doctor's office for the ultrasound. The technology is so incredible to be able to see so much. She was waving to us a couple of times. We are excited to know it is a girl and to be able to start looking for things.
I know the next question will be have you picked out a name? We are waiting until she is born to reveal the name!! Sorry no hints!
9 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting!!!
I KNEW it!! I don't know how but I just knew that you were a girl mama! I'm so excited for you guys, but I am furious about the name! I wanna know it, dang it!! I'm not patient enough for that. Did you have one boy name and one girl name? Are you set on the name you picked or do you have several? Maybe you could just tell me - i won't tell anyone PROMISE!!
Congrats!!!! That is so neat. You are going to love having a little girl to dress all up and later do girl things with!
We're soooo happy for you both. Girls are so much fun, and we know b/c now we've got one of each ourselves! Have a great pregnancy & well wishes through the rest of the school year too,
Mike & Leah
Congrats! I am excited for you. Guess now I'll start saving some of our cute girl stuff for you. You will have a great time picking out girl things - there is always a big selection for girls. And way to go on the name. We always did that too - but it drove Scott & Ryan's mom crazy. It's great though, because you won't get any comments about what you're naming her. Once she has her name, everyone will love it because it's already associated with your beautiful girl!!
Congrats. I love having a girl. The dresses and bows are so fun. Jana Lowe makes really cute bows, Nikaela and I were saying we need to get us three and Marie Johnson together and make some bows together, I'll call you.
Leah
girls are so much more fun to dress than boys. awesome!
That's exciting, you two!!! Have a ton of fun with the shopping and preparations for a girl. It's so much fun!!!
Ok Cheryse, I just saw a picture of you that Laura sent me! You are so cute. I actually loved they way I looked pregnant (well, once you could tell i was pregnant.) You totally need to post a picture!!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment