Saturday, November 24, 2007

Finally I Am Becoming Cool

I love reading everyone's blogs, but never took the time to start one myself. Scott got tired of me saying I wanted to start one and sat me down to get started. I am glad he did!! We will see how well I do posting things!!

4 comments:

Danell said...

Yeah! I'm glad I'll be able to see more of you!!! Welcome aboard!

Becky said...

Way to go Cheryse! I will come by and comment every time you post something. Let me know if you have any trouble getting on to our blog as well. We've posted lots of new pictures (I usually update at least once a week) and you can look in and meet the newest addition to our family!
Love,
Becky (and Ryan and the kids!)

Leah and Mike said...

Welcome to blogsville USA. Good to be seeing you here now too. We had a great Thanksgiving w/family in town & all, and we hope you did as well!

Mauzy Fam said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited you've entered the blogging world. I can't wait to see all the fun and exciting things you post. Now get on it - I'd love to hear about your thanksgiving and plans for Christmas!